J over at Just a Pair of Moms (in training) has nominated me for an award. See:
I have to say 10 things about myself and then give this award to 10 fellow bloggers. Wait, I have to come up with 10 things about me that I haven’t already shared with ya’ll?? That is more than a little difficult.
Here we go!
10 Things About Me:
1) I took German in high school. I tend to very often speak two phrases in German rather than English “What time is it?” and “Around the corner”. Don’t know why.
2) If I drink too much milk my tongue swells. It is also the cause of my super blushed cheeks. But I love cheese too much to ever give it up.
3) I once had a flesh eating bacteria. Then the doctor made it worse. Then I got a new doctor who had it cured in a week.
4) I spent one summer being a vegetarian. It is a long story involving a cow and his cousin.
5) I recently tried to dye my hair pink. It didn’t work. I am going to try again soon.
6) I have watched Twilight and New Moon more than I would like to admit over the last few days.
7) I get a lot of freebies with my job. I love it!! I love being able to take people out for free!!!
8.) I could eat pizza for every meal every day. This started when I was pregnant with Blue, and has never gone away.
9) I think Mrs. 10.5 thinks I am stalking her. At least twice a week since “the incident” I have been next to her on the treadmills again.
10) I am designing a set of socks to enter in Little Miss Matched’s contest. I bet you will never guess what I’m designing!! You should design a set too!!
I give this award to:
Um. I’ve been so out of the blog world for the last week that I have no idea who has or has not received this award yet. So, if you don’t have it yet, consider yourself nominated!
(And I promise a real and big blog post soon. Work has been very busy and I pretty much have only worked and slept for the last week+)
(this is take two. The first time all of J’s answers were still showing up!! I hope mine show up this time)