- Stress less. Don’t let those tiny little thoughts run away with myself. Don’t let myself ruin the happiness.
- Organize the storage area. (Ask for help if it becomes too much)
- Buy new jeans. This only owning one pair that fits stuff is nonsense. I will get my hiney to Goodwill and buy some that I don’t have to pull up every 30 seconds.
- Organize the clothes. This will help me get ready for vacation 🙂
- Add #1 and #4 together. Don’t stress about vacation.
- Do not download anymore Kindle books until I have read 3 of the classics that are already downloaded. (Harry Potter, Twilight and the Hunger Games do not qualify as classics Heidi)
- Gym. Lots of it.
- That smile that graced my face for month of December…keep it up.
- A minimum of one RAK per week, per family member.
- Believe them when they tell you they need you.
- Keep losing, but don’t hate myself for not being perfect RIGHT NOW.
- Two 5K’s.
- Break out the sewing machine. Put the pins to good use.
- Be more supportive than ever.
- No matter what happens, be there. Be the one that they know they can always lean on. Even at 4am.
- Be honest. At all moments. With everyone.
- Do not feel pressured to do something/be something just because I think it makes someone else happy. If it isn’t making me happy, it isn’t being done.
- Smile. No matter what, make this the best year ever.
- Lyz’s own personal note that I am stealing…let’s have 2012 be the year of no funerals.