We don’t have internet access in our condo, so Granny Franny’s (Lyz’s grandmother) laptop! So instead of a million pictures and long descriptons of every.little.thing. we have done for the last few days, you will get some quick bullet points. I will blog a big old blog later filling in the blanks.
- Left PA at 12noon.
- Arrived in Daytona at 2:30am.
- Lyz didn’t wake up to my text
- Lyz didn’t believe we were actually there and came to our bedroom to find us there. SURPIRSE!
- We were a little loud which woke Avery up, but that is okay since she was soooo excited to see us!
- Breakfast at FlapJacks
- Grocery Shopping
- Chili’s takeout for dinner
- Late night of drinking and card playing.
- Wake up at 4:15 am for the shuttle launch at 4:39am.
- Shuttle launch SCRUBBED at 4:30am.
- Flea Market!!
- Dinner all together in the condo
- Wake at 4am for 4:19am launch
- Watched the awesome launch. It was so amazing.
- Lunch at A&W
- Shopping at Bealls
- BEACH and kite flying
- Go Karting
- Dinner at Joy Luck
- Relaxing evening watching tv and reading!
Tomorrow we are going to meet someone from Lyz’s internet world and Ghost Hunting are on the agenda!!
I’ll be back in a few days with another update! I miss you all so much with no internet to check up on you all!!