I am thankful for Chris and all he does for us.
(It was very difficult to pick my favorite picture of Chris, but look at that smile, the dimpleage, and it just isn’t a picture of Chris without him giving me the finger, right?)
Bullet Points seems appropriate for Chris, who I know will never read this as he thinks I am crazy for blogging every.little.thing.
- I am thankful that he is always there to lighten the mood.
- I am thankful for his anger when things go wrong in our life.
- I am thankful that he is not watching me type this with the tears streaming down my face, but if he was, I would be thankful that he would be making me laugh instead.
- I am thankful that he is a police officer in this scary world.
- I am thankful that he is so protective of the ones he loves so dearly.
- I am thankful that I can give him piggy back rides, and know that those are like hugs from him.
- I am thankful for his sense of humor and his need to be lurking around every corner waiting to screech and scare the crap out of me.
- I am thankful that he is not allowed to use his taser outside of work.
- I am thankful that he is willing to share his two precious daughters with me.
- I am thankful that he loves his wife so very much. The example he sets for his daughters of how their future husbands should treat them is astounding!
- I am thankful that we can joke around about pigtails until one of us vomits.
- I am thankful that he lets me steal his wife away to go watch dorky movies.
- I am thankful to have him back in my life…let’s not take any more breaks mmm’kay??